Primetime™ PT is a solvent based treatment designed to restore surface tension to the pin deck area. With proper treatment, you will see a drastic reduction in the amount of out of range pins. This will keep your customers happy and your mechanic less stressed. Saving you headaches all around.
When to Use
- We recommend treating your pin decks 1 time a week if oiling once per day, or 2 times a week if oiling twice per day. For best results, apply after the lanes have been stripped and cleaned.
How to Use
- Spray directly on to the freshly cleaned and dried pin deck surface. Avoid the temptation to over apply as this may lead to excessive build-up. The treatment should be allowed to set for a minimum of 15 - 30 minutes before use and/or resetting the pins.
- Safe for use on all pin deck surfaces
* Note: Primetime™ PT should always be applied by spraying on to the surface.
- Product type - Solvent based
- Appearance - Golden transparent liquid
- Weight per gallon - 6.2 lbs. (2.81 kg)
- # NGBPDT32 - 32 fl. oz. spray (946 mL) / 6 per case
- # NGBPDT1 - 1 gal. (3.786 L) / 4 per case